Today is the start of a 5-part journey on how to increase your leads on Instagram.
So you’re looking to branch out from the social media platform that you’re using now and have decided on Instagram…
You’re just getting started and have chosen to begin with Instagram.
Whichever … You’re in the right place.
This journey is based on a Free 58-minute Training by the “Queen of Instagram,” April Marie Tucker, who reveals her tips and strategies that have led to her tremendous success on this social media platform. She has gotten over 100 leads per day using her methods which she shares in her training.
These posts will break her recommendations down into simple tweaks that can be implemented each day.
(Click HERE to watch the training video. Today’s recommendations can be seen between 4:30 and 25:40 on her video).
Starting today, Day 1, April Marie tells you why she chose Instagram and what it has done for her business.
What will be covered in today’s post:
* Instagram Set-Up
* Boost your followers immediately.
* On Instagram, the first (or introductory page) to you is called the Bio. The bio can be up to 150 characters.
* Cover photo – Instagram is informal. Be sure to begin to brand yourself right from the start. Use a photo of yourself alone where you are identifiable. Do not use a photo of your company or you product.
* Short snippets on what you are about – what you are offering to the community. Begin each line with an emoji.
* (You find your emojis on Android by holding down the search magnifying glass at the bottom. Then hold down the microphone at the bottom of the keyboard. Choose the little smiley face and then scroll up and down or choose different symbols at the bottom to bring you to other options).
* To see how April Marie set up her bio, search for April Marie Tucker on Instagram. This will give you a prototype to follow.
2. Boost your followers quickly
* Go to settings
* Find/Invite friends
* Follow the instructions in the pop-up to authorize Instagram on your Facebook account, if prompted.
* Back to Instagram app – Follow All.
Get yourself set up if you don’t yet have an Instagram account, or make the recommended tweaks and see what a difference it makes in your account.
You’re on your way to increase your leads on Instagram.
Follow the entire series:
PS. To download your own copy of April Marie’s video, Click HERE.