Today we will begin part 3 of a 5-part journey on how to increase your leads on Instagram.
To watch video, Click HERE. (This blog deals with 32:00 to 40:45 on the video).
In the first two parts of this journey, we covered setting up your bio, increasing your number of followers, the use of apps and Iconosquare for your Instagram account.
And now we are moving into content – what do you want to post on your page that will attract people.
See Parts I and II of the Series:
Let’s start with what you should NOT be posting.
In the interest of getting a fast response, some people spam their link all over their page along with pictures related to their business opportunity. Probably not the best way to attract quality leads to your business.
People want to know who YOU are so they can decide whether they want to work with you or not. So you have to reveal some meaningful things about yourself – on a happy and pleasant note.
Here’s the type content that is recommended:
* Behind the scenes photos of you at work – a picture of what’s on your computer screen, for example.
* Pictures of you out to dinner with your family – on vacation.
* The latest tip you learned about posting on a particular platform.
* Any challenges from your company that you’re part of, such as doing a daily Live for 2 weeks.
* Inspirational and motivational quotes.
* A screenshot of your latest blog post.
It’s OK to be casual – especially on weekends.
You can DRIP business posts, but not spam them.
Today’s blog includes more “Istagram Goodies” from April Marie, teaching what is appropriate for Instagram posts to enhance your business and generate leads.
You should increase your leads on Instagram with this information.
See the later installments here:
PS. For a 10-Point PDF ‘Cheat Sheet’ on Instagram with daily step-by-step instructions, Click HERE.