We are now on Part 4 of a 5-part journey on how to increase your leads on Instagram
To watch the video, Click HERE. (For today’s post, watch from 40:00 to 52:08).
We have talked about setting up your bio – to reflect you, not your company. We’ve discussed apps that can enhance your standing on Instagram as well as what type content to post.
And today we will talk more about increasing following. It stands to reason the more followers we have, the more leads we are likely to generate.
See Parts I through III of the Series:
So what more can we do in order to attract more followers?
* Interact more frequently in Instagram – 3 to 5 times daily.
* Thank those who have followed you.
* Comment on other people’s posts – engage.
* Post images that capture people’s curiosity – ask questions on your posts.
* Post a video. (This presentation of April Marie says there’s a 15 second limit, but that limit has now been extended to 60 seconds).
* Capture on video and post a section of a training that makes a quick point.
Hashtags – Stay in front of your audience with words that people are searching for.
* Instagram allows up to 30 hashtags on a post – that amount could be a bit excessive and overbearing. April Marie recommends no more than 15 to 20.
* Notice what hashtags other people in your niche who draw a large audience are using.
* I personally use Hashtagify.me to research hashtags.
* Another option for hot hashtags is web.stagram.com/hot.
Have you been able to increase your leads on Instagram thus far?
See the last installment here: